Thursday, April 28, 2011

Freja - Off the Runaway

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- from Eurowoman June 2005
It's actually more than one and a half year since the 17-year-old Freja from Frederiksberg was scouted to be a model. But it wasn't until the fashion weeks in Milan and Paris in March this year that her carreer started to take shape. After being on the runway for both Prada and Miu Miu in Milan she was booked for all the big shows in Paris and was by the modeling agency IMG named the girl of the season. At home Freja is in second year of high school at Frederiksberg Gymnasium and then she loves all kinds of food. Meet this month's cover girl.

My favorite flower White roses
My favorite dish I love all kinds of food and i usually eat 4-5 times each day. I love to taste different foods when I travel but my mother's food is the best!
My favorite music Everything from Bach to Marylin Manson. Right now I just discovered how amazing Anouk is.
My favorite book A pixi book with Rasmus Klump
My favorite movie I usually only watch a movie one time and I love many different ones.
My most treasurable item My 'children's book'. It's a book in which my parents have put in photos and written small stories.
My best beauty tip A good moisturizer with no oil, a good face mask and a scrub once in a while.
Last time I danced on the tables was .. I don't think I've ever done that.
What I would love to change about myself I'd wish I was better at trusting other people.
What would I love to change in the world I'd wish there excisted no form of suppression of people.
The first thing I do in the morning Turn on my stereo
I'd never go out without My wallet
My favorite designer I think Tom Ford designed amazing clothes for Gucci but I also like the things Alessandra Facchinetti has done. In general I just really like Gucci!
My favorite shoe designer Dolce&Gabbana
My favorite perfume Gucci Envy
I love the smell of .. Freshly washed sheets and fresh summer air in my room.
I always spray perfume on .. My neck.
My best best beauty products Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel without oil.
My worst habit I swear a bit too much sometimes
In my spare time I love to .. Hang out with my friends.
When I was little I dreamed of being .. A singer. Which didn't really work out when one - as I - shouldn't even sing in the bath.
My best friends I have really good friends from primary school, high school and other periods of my life.
My personal style I'm pretty laid-back. A pair of jeans, a cute top and lots of sweaters. When it's cold anyways.
My favorite clothing My new Chloé top and a pair of jeans from Tiger of Sweden.


- from POP s/s05 - Charlottes Web

Pre-date I don't do anything. I'll just take a shower.
Pre-flight If it's a night flight, one Tylenol PM. On the flight I mix Vichy Oligo 25 with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser and put tons on.
Can't live without I need nine hours' sleep. I drink a lot of water. I like to have a healthy tan - it looks good, right?
Skincare I love Crealine H2O Cleanser from French pharmacies. It's so light, and gets rid of everything. I like Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream; I use their hand cream too. I wake up five minutes before I go out. I normally wash my face, brush my teeth and put perfume on: I wear Pure by Jil Sander.
In my bag I always carry mints and gums, because I like to stay fresh.
Hot body I love Clinique Body Scrub because it makes me feel so soft and smooth.
Hot hair I wash my hair with whatever's in the goody bags at fashion shows. I love Vichy and L'Oréal hair treatments. I put in on dry hair at night and sleep with it in.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Freja and the bags!

















































































Image and video hosting by TinyPic







































































No comments:

Post a Comment